Land Severances


Do you have a piece of land you wish to split into two or more parcels? In Ontario you cannot sell land and continue to hold abutting land unless you first comply with the Planning Act. Let Andrew K. Zyp and Christopher Shultz help you to understand the law in this area.


We can help you to determine if a severance approval is likely, and when, where and how to apply for your severance. We will advise you on what to expect, and if necessary, refer you to other reputable professionals (such as surveyors) to ensure that your severance application is handled in a practical, timely and cost effective way.

Land Severance